Koloale went through to the finals after overcoming an easy opponent, the Northern Warriors of Central Province by seven goals to one (7-1) in a hot and humid afternoon.

Koloale knew that if they could contain the men from Florida Islands, they could use their superior fitness level to finish off the game. The game plan worked to perfection, with Koloale allowing the Warriors to play while they defend. Koloale scored three quick goals in the first half but were contended to go into the break with the score remained at 3-0 although they were presented with ample opportunities to score. Both teams went to the break feeling the heat and needed to take the rest.

Northern Warriors at least for a good 30 minutes in the second half was allowed to play and dominate the midfield. At one stage it seemed there were more Northern Warriors players in the field to Koloale. Koloale changed tactic to conserve energy and pulled back players from midfield. The tactic cost them, when Northern warriors created opportunities of their own. Poor finishing and lack of understanding of general play hindered them from scoring goals.

Northern Warriors lone goal came from a through ball to an overcrowded goal mouth, the ball went from one NW player to another until it found someone with space and time to put the ball pass the reserve Koloale custodian who replaces Fred Hale, who was injured in Koloale's last encounter. Hale should be ready to stand between the posts come Wednesday afternoon.

Koloale defended well until the last 20 minutes when it changed tactics again and attack the Northern Warriors team. The last four came in quick success and everyone though the flood gate might have opened but the Warriors were not to be overdone. Two of Koloale's goal in the second half came from quick counters, trapping the NW's defenders napping, the strikers on several occasions were one on one with the keeper but they too could not finish off the full chances. Tinoni had to step up a gear before he scored another three goals. It is very likely that Tinoni Ratu will win the much coveted golden boot.

Koloale will meet KOSSA in the finals today at the Lawson Tama stadium. The winner will walk away with SBD$20,000 cash prize and also a chance to participate in the prestigious Oceania Club Championships.