Terms and Conditions
Any party that uses SolomonTimes.com must agree to these terms and conditions:
- Users will not use this website in any way which is contrary to these terms and conditions or the law.
- SolomonTimes.com (STO) does not accept any responsibility for content posted by its users on SolomonTimes.com.
- The content of SolomonTimes.com is not necesairly the opinion of STO.
- STO will not be held liable for any damages caused in any way by SolomonTimes.com.
- STO does not guarantee the correctness of any information.
- STO does not guarantee the continuity of SolomonTimes.com.
- The entire content of SolomonTimes.com including text, images and all types of files are intellectual property of SolomonTimes.com, unless stated otherwise, and are not to be used, copied or distributed outside of SolomonTimes.com without the explicit written consent of STO.
- Users will provide accurate information and will not impersonate any other person.
- Users will not abuse SolomonTimes.com
- Users will not attempt to compromise the security of SolomonTimes.com.
- STO reserves the right to deny any of the SolomonTimes.com services to any user found to have been abusing SolomonTimes.com in any manner whatsoever.
- STO reserves the right to change and adjust the terms and conditions