With the current 36 hours lockdown enforced for Honiara, the Ministry of Health and Medical Services wish to inform the public that during this period the following services will continue.
National Referral Hospital
- Accidents and Emergency Department will remain open &
- Referrals from provinces will be received.
- Honiara City Council, Kukum, Mataniko and Rove clinics will remain open during officials hours 8am to 4:30pm.
Should you need to reach these points of services please contact St John Ambulance on phone toll free line, 111 or 911 for an ambulance or if your decide to use your private vehicles please contact Police on phone 25873, 23666 or 999 so check points can be advised accordingly.
For any health, enquiries during this lockdown period please call our emergency operation centers;
- National Health Emergency Operation Centre (NHEOC); 25256 or toll free line 115
- National Referral Hospital Emergency Operation center (EOC); 21068
Do not wait for Friday 7am. Get yourself or your family member who is feeling unwell or urgently require medical services to the hospital or clinic.
All COVID-19 Vaccination Sites in Honiara will be closed throughout the lockdown period.
Source: Press Release MHMS