Solomon Islands National Carrier, Solomon Airlines has announced enhancements to the airline’s international fare structure effective from today 29 January.
The restructure will add extra value for main cabin passengers, families with children and those transiting Honiara who might wish to stopover enroute to our provinces.
The airline said the new fare rules make choosing Solomon Airlines even more appealing and include:
- Child discount fare at 75% of adult fare on all published regular international fares
- One free stopover in Honiara for passengers travelling on regular published international return fares
- Flexible economy fare category now includes 40kgs of checked baggage, the same as Business Class
The enhancements add to existing advantages offered exclusively on Solomon Airlines international flights:
- Spacious legroom in main cabin Economy Class with a seat pitch of 32-35 inches
- Fully inclusive inflight service including generous hot meals, non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages
- The warm and authentic Solomon Islands hospitality, proudly offered by Solomon Airlines crew
“As the national carrier we work hard to to ensure our fares and competitive, with benefits that only Solomon Airlines can provide,” said Napoleon Padabela CEO (Acting) of Solomon Airlines.
“We never forget that when travellers choose to buy a fare with Solomon Airlines, that contribution goes directly back into our country and communities, and such loyalty to our airline and our national development is very important and appreciated,” he added.
Solomon Airlines current international schedule includes the following highlights:
- Up to 5 weekly flights between Brisbane and Honiara with direct connections in each direction to Gizo, Munda, Seghe and Suavanao
- A direct flight on Saturdays from Brisbane nonstop to Munda (flight IE715) and at Munda, same day domestic flight connections to Gizo, Seghe and Suavanao, alongside the opportunity for domestic passengers to experience their international A320-200 aircraft Munda to Honiara
- 1 return flight weekly from Honiara to Nadi and an additional codeshare option with Fiji Airways
- 1 return flight weekly from Honiara to Port Vila, with streamlined connections to and from Auckland with codeshare partner Air Vanuatu
- 4 flights a week, between Honiara and Port Moresby operated by Solomon Airlines codeshare partner Air Niugini
Bookings can be made online at www.flysolomons.com or by contacting the airline’s Reservations teams within Solomon Islands on 177 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org