The Ministry of Health and Medical service is pushing ahead with its vaccination drive, setting up vaccination tents at the Point Cruz area and at Burnscreek east of Honiara.
The vaccination tent at Burnscreek is open until 4pm today, to coincide with a one-day sports program organized by the Republic of Fiji Military Forces (RFMF).
All three vaccines will be administered,
1. AstraZeneca 1st and 2nd dose - for 18 years and above
2. Sinopharm 1st and 2nd dose - for 18 years and above
3. Pfizer 1st dose - for children 12 and below 18 years of age and pregnant women.
The vaccination tent in Point Cruz located at Solomon Ports car park is also open from today until Friday 30th November 2021. They will resume vaccination on Monday 3rd of January 2022.
All three vaccines will also be administered there:
1. AstraZeneca 1st and 2nd dose
2. Sinopharm 1st and 2nd dose
3. Pfizer vaccine 1st dose for children between 12 and below 18 years of age and pregnant women.
The health team is calling on all Honiara residents to get their vaccination and prevent their family and community.