I just want to contribute to the above subject. After reading through all the constructive arguments given,I want to clarify my confusion by asking questions. I want Pamela clarify her argument by answering the following question and analyze it.
1. I want you to find out how many students did SIG sent every year?
2. How many SIG students are graduating every year?
3. How many students ask for extension this year.?
4. How many students terminated last year when the allowance arrived in week 6?
5. How many students terminated this year when the allowance arrived earlier than last year?
After answering these questions, it should give you the ratio you have asked for.
Above all, thanks to my beloved Solomon Islands for being our sponsor, To all SIG sponsored students, all the best in your studies and have a blessed Semester.
Student Allownce and Performance
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this letter are those of Tonton in Fiji and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Solomon Times Online.
What do you think? Any Comments?
Comment here or write your own Letter to the Editor.
Disclaimer: Solomon Times Online may edit or delete your comment and cannot guarantee that all submissions will be published or remain online. The comments expressed on these page are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Solomon Times Online.