Yes, it is a mile stone that the AIDS victims take a bold step to proclaim their status. Thanks to many promoters to fight against this man made disease. Now and at the present would be grateful to take a holistic approach in order to solve this problem. Here I would like to contribute to some of the presentations.
1. Parents need to open up to their children
2. All community leaders and church leaders need to redirect our perspectives and roles within our communities
3. Individuals need to make a bold and strong decision on every day activities of our livelihood.
4. Put aside our cultures and traditions as this illness has another dimension in our livelihood,
5. The government need to take all necessary means to tackle this illness seriously and not wait until it is out of hand
God save Solomon Islands
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this letter are those of Coldrine in Fiji and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Solomon Times Online.
What do you think? Any Comments?
Comment here or write your own Letter to the Editor.
Disclaimer: Solomon Times Online may edit or delete your comment and cannot guarantee that all submissions will be published or remain online. The comments expressed on these page are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Solomon Times Online.