Thursday, 22 January 2009 6:08 AM

fair play

Whats the difference between the person concern and his legal representative as far as the legal system is concerned? Abraham you seems to say that unless Dausabea applied in person the extension wouldnt be granted. If dausabea's legal representative applied for extension, that doesnt mean it is not dausabea who is applying. It is more like we re in high school or something. If dausabea wants the parliament to pass a motion like kemakeza's what's the possibility that it will be passed? There are questions that need to be answered. The more the public is not well informed the more we need answers. We re basically taking on our constituitonal right to know more about our government and what is happening.

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this letter/article are those of Jammie and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Solomon Times Online.

Other Letters to the Editor All Letters
By STEVE BANI Vura Heights, East Honiara
By GEOFFREY MAURIASI USP, Lacuala Campus, Fiji
By CHARLES KOULI Gizo, Western Province